RN IDAHO--CALL FOR ARTICLES FOR 2020
Sara Hawkins, PhD, RN, CPPS, RN IDAHO editor, is calling for manuscripts through 2020.
The overarching theme for all 4 publications will focus on 2020 being designated the "International Year of the Nurse."
The specific 4 editions will have these focus areas:
- Raising the status of Nursing
- Introduction to the Year of the Nurse and the Midwife
- Nurse Recognition and the Celebrate Nursing Gala-
- listing names and photos
- Public /home health/ parrish/ school nursing hot topics
May: (Submission deadline February 1, 2020)
- Legislative isssues and Advocacy.
- Nursing workforce and efforts by local schools of nursing to strengthen RNs.
- Empowering Nurses How to use our voice - politically, through writing, social media, and on Boards.
- Regulatory, Quality and Safety hot topics.
August: (Submission deadline June 1, 2020)
- Nurse entrepreneurs.
- Nurse executives.
- ANA kicked off a Nightingale Challenge ( https://www.nursingnow.org/nightingale/ ) in June of 2019- want to spotlight any local organizations engaging in this challenge.
- Hot topics in practice.
November: (Submission deadline September 1, 2020)
- Future of Nursing
- Perspectives from Idaho Student Nurse Association.
- Student research
- Local residency programs
- Hot topics in education and research.
If you have any questions about manuscript submission, information is available on the website under the RN IDAHO, or you can use the "contact us" button on the bottom of the website menu column.
RN IDAHO is a peer reviewed publication and is indexed on EBSCO.