Share/Mark Your Calendar: Nursing Now USA: Three Year Global Campaign
April 1, 2019
Dear Nursing Leaders:
As part of the Nursing Now three-year global campaign to improve health by raising the profile and status of nursing worldwide, Nursing Now USA will be launched on April 9, 2019 at the National Press Club with live streaming of the event. We need your help to make this event AND campaign a success at local, state and national levels.
Here is how you can immediately help make Nursing Now USA a success:
• Join us at the April 9th launch at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., from 2:00 to 4:00 pm OR watch the livestream from 2:00 to 3:00 pm at facebook.com/nursingnow2020.
• Help support Nursing Now USA by contributing. (Enter code 422644 in the Top Funds line). • Promote the launch event to your members, colleagues and networks.
• Share information about the launch using your social media channels before, during and after the launch using the hashtag #NursingNowUSA.
• Pledge Your Support and share your contact information with Nursing Now and ask others to also join the campaign.
• Be on the lookout for future opportunities to engage and support the campaign.
Thank you for your leadership and willingness to join us in this important endeavor. Please do not hesitate to contact Cheryl Peterson (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Nilda Peragallo Montano, DrPH, RN, FAAN
Dean University of North Carolina, School of Nursing
Azita Emami, PhD, MSN, RNT, RN, FAAN
Dean University of Washington, School of Nursing
Ernest J. Grant, PhD, RN, FAAN
President American Nurses Association